The Tremont Trek Home Tour 2017 is now accepting grant applications. The deadline to submit is June 12, 2017, and grant awards are announced late summer/early fall.
Who can apply/application details:
- Grant money will only be dispersed to a 501c3 non-profit organizations (not businesses or individuals).
- Donations are restricted to those organizations or individuals who are working to maintain or improve the quality of life for Tremont residents, businesses and/or visitors.
- Grant requests must be submitted on an official Trek Grant Application Form (available thru TWDC).
- Preference is given to grant requests that have:
- Demonstrated partnerships and collaborations with other organizations
- Projects that will support & celebrate the pioneer spirit, diversity & history of Tremont
- Projects funded by the Trek must be completed within one year from date grant check was issued, unless they fall into the Transformational Project category and clearly outline the multi-year plans.
- Tremont Trek Home Tour must be credited as a funder in any marketing materials displayed or distributed, including press releases, signage, etc. in relation to project the Trek supports.
- As a term of condition of this grant, recipients agree to provide a final report of how the grant monies were used along with impact of their project by April 30th of the year following the grant (or the weekday closest to April 30). Any unspent funds must be returned to TWDC within one year of receiving the check.
- Typically, grants range from $250-$4,000, although Transformational Projects may receive multi-year grants that will provide amounts above those in typical range listed above.
- No more than 75% of the net profits from the Trek benefit will be distributed as grants annually.
- Grant requests are due every year by June 1st (or the weekday closest to June 1) by 5 pm in the TWDC offices each year.
- Application cover sheets can be obtained thru Tremont West Development Corp’s offices, 2406 Professor Avenue Cleveland, OH 44113 (216) 575-092.